Monday 4 June 2012

got to go nude...


Get your mind out of the gutter! This post is not about nudie bits. 

I'm talking about nude heels! Every girl should have at least one pair! Why? Do you really need to ask? They are so flippin wearable. With everything! Jeans, trousers, dresses, shorts. Long, short or mid length. Colour blocks, patterns, florals, pastels or black. Nude always works. I adore nude heels, and am still pinning for the nude suede peeptoes I missed out on at Tony Bianco (didn't have my size) last week. I only have patent nudes and I wear them constantly. I love them. Can't you tell!

So if you don't own a pair. Do your wardrobe a big favour. Buy some.


 
Kate in Alexander does nude L.K.Bennett

 Here are some lovely, lovely designer ones... but you get equally gorgeous high street versions too - so no excuses!  

To die for Christian Louboutin Nude


Jimmy Choo Shaw Patent Slingbacks
Miu Miu Leather Heels 

No comments:

Post a Comment