Thursday 22 March 2012

empty handed...

I fancied a couple of hours browsing round my local Westfield mall this morning.  I haven't bought anything for a few weeks and the need to treat myself to something new is starting to nag at me...

I ended up fannying about for way too long, trying on armfuls of dresses and came home empty handed!!!  What's wrong with me?! Now, because I decided to be good (and not buy the dress I wanted because I don't really need it)  I'm kicking myself!  Stupid, stupid me. 

I can't stop thinking about the dress.  There is only the one and it's my size.  Very tempted to go back and get it...  it's late night shopping tonight... Agh, decisions!  I must be hormonal...

UPDATE: I did go back and I bought the dress - yay! I'll post a pic soon... 


Here are two of the many dresses I tried on and umm'd and ahh'd about... 

Portmans daisy jaqucard dress $50 on sale
Portmans Bronze lace dress $129.95




 

No comments:

Post a Comment