Saturday 10 March 2012

oh vicky...

I'm not ashamed to admit that I was a Spice Girls fan. I loved the happy, bubbly, sing-a-long tunes. But, I was never that keen on piggy posh spice, she couldn't dance or sing. I loved Gezza (big boobs), and Mel C (great voice). 

But, since moving to the states and launching herself as a designer, I can't get enough of the incredibly talented VB! Just look at her on the front cover of the latest Madame magazine - ooozing sexy sophistication!  She just gets better and better.

And, I love, love, love her dresses.  Her new collection is gorgeous.  Simple, understated, beautifully cut, classy. And as for her taste in high stilettos... need I say more?!


Latest issue of Madame magazine (24/2) - gorgeous!
OMG - if I was a man Vic... in those shoes...!



VB wearing a dress from her new
collection at the Vanity Fair party

No comments:

Post a Comment