Sunday 25 March 2012

we know you're fibbing angie...

Angelina and The Leg
Angelina has told Us Weekly that she was totally oblivious to the Oscar dress / leg poke stories. "The people I surround myself with don't really talk about that kind of stuff," Jolie said, laughing. "I heard something, but I didn't pay any attention. It's as simple as being a woman picking a dress you like and having a night, and not really thinking about anything else."  Apparently she wanted to feel "sexy and comfortable in black velvet"...  


I don't buy it Angie.  Sorry -  I do love you, but you did look ridiculous and you really are telling a big fib!  You can't expect us to believe you didn't keep sticking your leg out on purpose!  It's such an awkward, extended angle, and you did it just too many times!  


Just admit it - have a laugh at yourself - you tried a little too hard and ended up looking silly.  We forgive you, you are human after all.





Here it is again

No comments:

Post a Comment