Tuesday 13 March 2012

pants (and not the trouser kind)...

At school my friends and I had a stupid words list.  Pants was on it.  Just saying the word pants would make us crack up.  I prefer to use the word knickers, or even panties.  And I will never, I repeat never refer to trousers as 'pants'. Thongs (for flip flops, not knickers) is fine.  Pants (for trousers/tracksuit bottoms etc) is not. 


So now I want to draw your attention to some lovely knickers.  I have lots of these, in lots of colours (for the days of the week) and they are so comfy and flattering - they are the Kayser Brazilian. Try them and you'll love them.  You don't even know you've got them on.


Now, while on the subject - it came to my attention recently that some lovely ladies like to keep knickers on a night... my question is why?!  


Much as I like whipping my bra on when I get home, I can't wait for night time, when I can slip off my knickers and go to bed feeling free and all natural, getting a bit of fresh air round your gills (as it were...).  I can't stand any kind of 'sleeping bottoms' as undoubtedly I wake up at night having to pull them out of - well you know where...  


Kayser Girls! 
Unfortunately this is not me...





A colour for every day!
Black is for Friday... 

No comments:

Post a Comment