Monday 19 August 2013

today I am wearing

Actually I am not wearing these outfits today. They are my two Birthday weekend outfits, one worn on Friday night, the other on Saturday night. My absolute bargain of the decade purchases (see yesterdays post). Thought you might like to see them on. Not the best snaps in the world, taken by Miss L as I'm about to go out of the door...

Outfit one. Night out with friends (more on this later! Very, very exciting!!!! I have the best friends in the world!!!).
 

Charlie Brown silvery/gold print fit and flare, racer back dress
Tony Bianco 'Lolita' heels
Silver accessories






























Outfit two. Out for a romantic, swanky dinner with Mr S.
 

Charlie Brown dress
Tony Biano 'Alamo' heels (last years Birthday shoes!)
Gold accessories - including my gorgeous pressie a .55 carat diamond pendant































I LOVE my new dresses and I had such a fabulous Birthday and I loved all my pressies and feel very spoilt. A bloody good 40th that's for sure! More on all that later... x

No comments:

Post a Comment