Wednesday 22 August 2012

today I am wearing...

I love this funky cowl neck Mix dress (from Coles). It only cost $12! What a bargain. It's my first time wearing it out today.  As it's still a bit chilly I've added a cardie, belt and glass beads - a teal overload!

I couldn't decide on which shoes to wear though... In the end I went with my Tony Bianco snakeskin stilettos.  The platform put me off a bit at first.  The whole stripper shoe vibe. But they match my outfit, so I went with colour.  I do like the nude option too though.

Which do you prefer?

Mix dress, Portmans belt, Regatta cardigan,
L - Tony Biano heels. R - Diana Ferarri Signature heels

3 comments:

  1. With this outfit i liked the TB goof choice.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats ment to say good choice. Annie xx

    ReplyDelete