Friday 10 August 2012

tan brown nude beige

As you all know by now, I love nude shoes because they go with everything.  I find myself wearing a pair of my nude patent stilettos at least once a week, and in summer, my wedges too.

I popped to good old Tar-jay this morning, as I wanted to check out their new range of cheap Spring wedges. For under $40 they have numerous cool styles to choose from in lots of lovely bright colours; yellow, red, blue, black and the new nude alternative - tan!   

Now I had intended to get some colour... but for pure wear-ability, it had to be the tan!

I bought two pairs. I'll wear them constantly. And the best bit - they only cost $14 each!!! I can't resist a bargain! So ladies, pop into Target and grab yourself a pair.

great under jeans
perfect with a summer dress

No comments:

Post a Comment