Tuesday 8 January 2013

today I am wearing...

While Sydney is sweltering in temperatures of around 43, it's a very pleasant 30 here. I love Queensland weather, even the humidity, because it makes me feel like I'm on holiday. A throwback to living in London and the excitement of going abroad somewhere hot. That initial blast of humidity when getting off the plane, thinking 'Yes!  I've arrived in paradise!.

I'm wearing a new dress that I bought during the post Christmas Myer sale (that's still on). I'd had my eye on it for a while actually, as a nice, light, casual, just throw-it-on kind of dress. It's from Tokito and was $55 down from $79. It reminds me of the old Gucci print from the 90s.  A morning coffee catch up with a girlfriend, so wedges are just the thing.

Tokito dress from Myer and my old faithful nude Target wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment