Monday 14 January 2013

the glorious globes!

The Golden Globes are so much more fun than the Oscars! I so wish I was there, frocked up and fabulous, mingling with the stars! Unfortunately, I'm not. I'm sitting here with my cup of Aldi pod coffee ogling the dresses and jewels on line when I should be working, or spending quality time with the mini me's...

Not too many eye sores this year, over all I have to say I'm pretty impressed.  Lots of lovely, elegant, simple gowns.  I love the trend of glamorous red...

So, my best dressed list, so far is:

Absolutely gorgeous! Jennifer Lawence in Dior Courture

Amy Adams in fabulous nude Marchesa

Stacey Kiebler slick in classic Armani


The lovely Zoey Deschabel in Oscar de la Renta

Kate Hudsen looking amazing in Alexander McQueen

Jennifer Garner rocks it in Vivienne Westwood

Glamour puss Jessica Alba in coral Oscar de la renta

Lovely Amanda Seyfried in white Givenchy


Megan Fox oozes glamour in Dolce & Gabbana


Fabulous, sexy Helen Mirren in Badgley Mischka

No comments:

Post a Comment