Saturday 12 January 2013

awards season red carpet madness

Yep. I love this time of year. All eyes are looking towards the US for award season madness! Lots of lovely (and plain ugly) frocks to ohh and ahh over. Fabulousness over flowing!

So this week we saw the Critics Choice Awards... Lots of beautiful women and handsome men on display. Emily Blunt is my girl-crush of late. And I still have a thing for dear Bradley Copper...

Anyway. My top 5 Red Carpet looks are:

Love, love, love this candy pink lace retro 
dress and strappy sandals on Leslie Mann!
Marion Cotillard never fails to look fabulous 
and this beautiful backless dress is perfection!
Darling Naomi looks ravishing in this strapless
(I'm sure we've seen it before) black dress
Emme Rossum is stunning in this navy sparkly 
dress with cute star details. A classic beauty
Amy Adams. I kind of love her. She's just so bloody
lovely and versatile and talented, and this navy and 
white number looks amazing on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment