Monday 18 February 2013

today I am wearing...

I wear this dress all time in summer. It's such a light, easy, throw on style that can be dressed up or worn casually, by a change of shoes and a necklace (or two). I bought it in Hong Kong a few years ago when Mr S and I had a kid free visit (utter bliss!). Sightseeing, eating, shopping and sipping cocktails in trendy skyscraper bars, ahhhh.

I had to pop out to the mall this morning, kids things to buy (boring), but afterwards I did have a rather lengthy browse round the more interesting shops too. And guess what? I came home empty handed! I was totally under whelmed by the change in season, summer-autumn fashion. Blah.  I didn't see anyting I really liked. I had a big slab of cake with icing instead (sugar haters - it as finger licking good!).

Going casual. 

1 comment:

  1. You've made some good points there. I checked on the internet to find out more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.http://rahpouyan.eu/Deciding-On-Remedies-Most-Typically-Associated-With-Property-Program.htm

    my web blog; programme neuf immobilier

    ReplyDelete