Monday 25 February 2013

beau in woods

It's not every day you discover a new boutique full of gorgeous pieces, created in luxurious fabrics, all designed by a local designer. This happened to me on Friday when strolling around James Street, New Farm (Brisbane). I honestly could of bought up half the shop (if I only had a big enough bank balance). Racks full of lovely, wafty, silky, beaded and printed pretty things. 

Check out Beau in the Woods when you are next in town chaps (or using the link for online shopping), at 8/65 James Street.  And while you are there, pop in to Happy Little Dumplings for delicious dumplings (obvioulsy!) and green tea! Yum.

I must have one of these skirts or dresses!  I want the navy skirt, to wear with a simple tight vest and pair of high heels - love it!


Beaded circle cut out back frock $550
 
Skyscraper sequin skirt in navy $329
Skyscraper sequin skirt in silver/grey $329

Stagazer leather shift in soft suede $399

No comments:

Post a Comment